An investigation by St Marys detectives has seen a man charged with 55 offences allegedly committed throughout north-west Sydney.
Rishaad Christian, 36, faced Penrith Local Court on Wednesday charged with kidnapping, extortion, assault and drug-related offences.
St Marys police formed Strike Force Atone in January 2017 to look into dozens of allegations made against Mr Christian.
Mr Christian was arrested in Silverwater on Tuesday, May 16 following extensive investigations.
His charges included:
- Two counts of kidnap in company with intent to commit serious indictable occasioning actual bodily harm
- Assault occasioning actual bodily harm
- Two counts of assault occasioning actual bodily harm in company
- Armed robbery
- Recklessly and intentionally choking a person
- Three counts of stalking/intimidation
- Aggravated break and enter resulting in the theft of $60,000 worth of items
- Driving while disqualified
It’s unclear where and when the offences took place.
Mr Christian will face Penrith Local Court again on Thursday, May 18.