Hundreds of hounds will be bounding back to Sydney next month for the fourth annual Dog Lovers Show.
Celebrity vet Dr Chris Brown is taking to the stage with a series of new and informative talks, and will be joined by beloved vet Dr Katrina Warren and the Wonderdogs premiering a brand new show – The Wonderdogs Go On Holiday.
The star-studded line up continues with Hero Dog ambassador and Neighbours star Andrew Morley, TV vet Lisa Chimes, Cosmo Bachelor of the Year and RSPCA inspector Ryan Anderson, celebrity animal trainer Peta Clarke (whose credentials include Babe and Legally Blonde the Musical), K9 trainer Steve Austin and discgility pro Rodney Gooch.
The show will feature over 30 NSW shelters in the Rescue Dog Zone where visitors can learn more about adoption, start the process and meet abandoned pooches looking for their fur-ever homes.
Due to safety reasons visitors cannot bring their dogs.
- Details: Sydney Dog Lovers Show, 9.30am-5pm, August 5-6, Royal Hall of Industries and Hordern Pavilion, Moore Park. Tickets: $13-$71.31 Bookings: dogloversshow.com.au/sydney
We have a family pass to the show and a dog prize pack worth over $200 to give away.
Tell us in 25 words or less which dog breed you’d be and why.
Email your answer to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm, Thursday, August 3.
- This is a game of skill, chance plays no part in determining the winners.
- Entry is open to NSW residents over the age of 18 years only, excluding employees of Fairfax Community Newspapers Pty Ltd and their immediate family.
- By entering this competition, entrants opt-in to receive marketing materials from Fairfax Community Newspapers Pty Ltd. Entrants’ details may be passed to third parties for marketing purposes, specifically the entity providing the giveaway/prize.
- Fairfax Community Newspapers Pty Ltd reserves the right to request proof of eligibility. In the event that an entrant cannot provide satisfactory proof, the Promoter may, in its absolute discretion, disqualify the entrant.
- The judge’s decision is final and binding on each person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Should an entrant’s contact details change during the promotional period, it is the entrant's responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to the Promoter.
- All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter collects personal information about you to enable you to participate in this promotion and may use these details to contact you in the future.
- The winner agrees to participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable media editorial requests relating to the prize, including but not limited to, being interviewed and photographed.
- The Promoter is not responsible for late, lost or misdirected entries, or interrupted communications, unavailable network servers or other connections, failed telephone, mid-delivery or computer transmissions or other errors of any kind, whether human, mechanical or electronic. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, defect, delay, theft or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
- If this competition is not capable of running or being completed as planned for any reason, including because of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, recommence, modify or suspend the competition.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way in connection with the competition.
- The Promoter may amend these terms and conditions from time to time at its discretion.